July 18th, 2007 is the 16th annual Ride to Work day. "Ride To Work advocates and supports the use of motorcycles and scooters for transportation, and provides information about transportation riding to the public."
- The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
- That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
- That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
- That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
- That motorcycling is a social good.
In honor of this event we have created 3 new certificates that you can give to someone that has ridden their motorcycle to work.